Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED – NEW Wi-Fi Lights
In April 2019 Signify acquired WiZ Connected, developer of the WiZ Wi-Fi-based connected lighting. Now they have released a new set of Philips Wi-Fi LED smart bulbs.
Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED
“There are so many activities we carry out at home. Our Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED WiZ Connected range makes it easy to set the right light for any and all situations,” said Jeroen Schuitemaker, US Consumer Business Leader, Signify. “Whether you’re spending time with your family and friends, doing housework or enjoying a meal, you can conveniently get the different light settings you need with the tap of an app or using your voice.”
It is important to note that these bulbs work with the WiZ app, WiZ accessories and other WiZ partner products; however they are is not compatible with the Bluetooth- and Zigbee-based Philips Hue ecosystem.
The collection, with pricing ranging from 10 to 20 US dollars.
- Dimmable Warm White (2700K) and Cool White (5000K) in the traditional A19 light bulb shape and BR30 downlight
- Tunable White (2700-5000K) in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, BR30 downlight and 6″ integrated downlight
- Full Color with Tunable White in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, BR30 downlight and 6″ integrated downlight
- Dimmable Clear Filament in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, G25 globe and ST19 teardrop shape
- Dimmable Amber Filament in the traditional A19 light bulb shape, G25 globe and ST19 teardrop shape
These new bulbs will be available from September 2019 exclusively at Home Depot in the USA.
Join for Hue Inspiration, Latest News & Great Deals